An Air Beam will help develop confidence and assist with the ability to repeat skills over and over, with less fatigue than training on a hard unforgiving floor beam. With the raised central Yellow strip on the top surface, the gymnast can feel where they land each time.
With a wider base of 400mm, a conventional 100mm wide beam can provide a very unforgiving area to practise on. With a softer, wider base, the Air Beam gives far less of a fear of missing the landing when practising new and more complex skills.
Being inflatable means, they not only give a little assistance with acrobatic skill training, they can also be set up in just a few minutes and packed away again just as swiftly.
Suitable for all ages (air pressure dependent), and easily packed away and transported or stored in the carry bag provided.
It will allow you to jump higher, giving you more precious airtime to work on technique. Skills can be repeated more often with less chance of overuse injuries than on traditional training mats.
All the products are so light and small, they will easily fit on the back seat or boot of any car.
- Grey top
- Dark Blue sides
- Yellow raised middle line for orientation
- Black velcro at short ends to attach to other products
- Velcro underneath to help stop movement on carpet
- Two pump ports together, so pressure can be monitored while inflating and also rapid deflation
- Inflation ports on side so no chance of landing on them
- Can be placed on the carpet, gym floor or outdoors on grass
- Pressure is easily customised in seconds
- Inflating and deflating is done in a minute
- No noise during training
- Easily portable
- Comes with a carry bag and puncture repair kit
- DOES NOT INCLUDE A PUMP
Accessories and spare parts:-
- Inflation pump (choice of two)
- Pressure gauge
- Replacement valve
- Repair kit (included in kit)
- Carry bag (included in kit)
- Joining strip
- 1000 Denier, Double Wall Fabric (DWF) is a professional material for air products
- Our top DWF is reach certified
- DWF is made of 2 layers coated fabric connected to each other by thousands of small treads
- The surface is completely flat
- The pressure can easily be adapted to your weight and level of skill
- Velcro is glued then stitched into the fabric for double adhesion